The ONE Africa Award is celebrating its eighth year on the African continent. Over the years a number of organisations have benefitted from this grand award that recognises, rewards, and advances the exceptional work of organisations, founded by Africans and based in Africa, dedicated to helping eradicate extreme poverty.
Here are a few reasons why your organization can be the next winner of the ONE Africa Award:
1) You’re an incredible African-based organization doing amazing things to fight extreme poverty
2) You have big plans to help make the new Global Goals for people and planet famous and ensure our leaders stick to them
3) You can prove what you do works
4) You can show how your organisation has employed creative partnerships to achieve its goal(s) and ensure coordination with other development actors
5) You can demonstrate the ability to replicate efforts of the organisation to take intervention to scale
6) You illustrate how your organisation has strong internal and constituency accountability mechanisms
For more information on how your organisation can benefit, follow this ONE Africa Award link!